This is a
restricted part primarily used for drone manufacturing and repair. We require
proper end use documentation, identity proof of company/individual as well as
license to manufacture/operate drones or an indemnity bond for the same. Without
this documentation we can not service any order which includes this item.
proper documents are not received within 10 days, refund will be issued from our
side for this item. You can download the format for documents
share this information to any government agency if and when required.
This set is a high performance combo and includes complete set of motors 920 KW DJI Phantom compatible, Counter rotating propeeler 9445/9445R and ESCs with SimonK firmware for a mid sized quadcopter. This combination works perfectly for a 450 Quadcopter frame and it has been tested at our end alongwith Pixhawk Flight controller in the product "Quadcopter Combo Complete Drone DIY Kit with Pixhak Controller (RKI- 2344)" and and proven to have high performance in flying with good control and good flying time.
Advanced users can use 2 of these for building an Octocopter
- 55 grams weight (motor)
- 30mm diameter
- 40mm length
- Designed for 3S Li-Po 9443 Prop(included)
- Max. thrust upto 900 grams
- Dynamically balanced
- 18A Min ESC recommended
- 2 Normal props (Puller) + 2 reverse props (Pusher) - total 4 props.
- 9.4x4.3 inch ABS + Glass fiber plastic slow flyer props
- Self Locking propellers.
- Easy to install and remove by hand.
30A Brushless ESC with Simonk Firmware:
- Input voltage:DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC:5V 2amp
- Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Size: 36mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H).
- Weight: 32g