The Relay Shield is an Arduino compatible smart module with 4 mechanical relays providing an easy way to control high voltage.
The max switching power is 70W DC. It can be directly controlled by Arduino/Seeeduino through digital IOs with external 9V supply. With the XBee form socket and 315/433MHz RF module interface, the Relay shield can be remotely controlled, making it easy to use in robotics, industry control, smart houses etc.
Note: Take care the pins on the Shield should not be touched with USB connector of Arduino UNO when they are connected .
- Arduino Uno, Mega, Leonardo etc. compatible
- 4 mechanical relays with photo-coupled circuit
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
- Light weight
- Small form factor
- Native Arduino compatibility
Groups of channels for High voltage connection
- COM1 - Common pin
- NC1 - Normally Closed, in which case NC1 is connected with COM1 when D0 is set low and disconnected when D0 is high;
- NO1 - Normally Open, in which case NO1 is disconnected with COM1 when D0 is set low and connected when D0 is high.
Terminal 2-4 are similar to terminal 1, except that the control ports are D1-D3.
9V DC power supply connection
The function of the Terminal and the Jack is the same since they are internally connected, and you can choose either of them in needs.
IO controlling 4 on-board relays
D0-D3 4pins could be connected directly with Arduino pin number of 7-4, so that four relays could be easily controlled by the Arduino.
315/433MHz RF control interface
Together with pin of GND and 5V, they are the interface for 315/433MHz RF with encoder module to control the 4 relays remotely.
XBee form Socket for directly control by Xbee
The 4 relays can be directly controlled by the Xbee through the 4 DIO ports of Xbee.
- 1 x DC 4 RELAYS SHIELD COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO UNO/MEGA R3 XBEE