The Thinary Programmable Nano Every is an arduino’s 5V compatible board in the smallest available form factor: 43.5x18.5mm! The Programmable Nano Every Board is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano board but features a lot more powerful processor, the ATMega4808.
This small, robust and powerful board follows classic Nano footprint and pinout but it actually have 4 more pins.
Based on the ATMega4808 AVR processor, same family as Arduino Every (which have 4809)
Main difference between those two is lower number of legs, which actually makes sense considering footprint of Nano
If you used Arduino Nano in your projects in the past, Programmable Nano Every Board is a pin-equivalent substitute. Your code will still work, and you will NOT need to re-wire those motors you planned in your original design. The main differences are a better processor and a micro-USB connector.
- Microcontroller: ATMega4808
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 4-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 15
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- Total pins:34
- 1 x Programmable Thinary Nano Every Board compatible with Arduino
- Boot Loader Reference link: https://github.com/Thinary/ThinaryArduino