Discover the power of AI and robotics with NVIDIA® Jetson NanoTM 2GB Developer Kit. It’s small,powerful and priced for everyone. This means educators, students, and other enthusiasts can now easily create projects with fast and efficient AI using the entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA software stack.
Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and the Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on teaching and learning. Unlike online-only learning, you’ll see your work on the developer kit perceive and interact with the world around you in real time.
Thousands of Jetson Nano developers actively contribute videos, how-tos, and open- source projects in addition to the free and comprehensive tutorials offered by NVIDIA. These start with an introductory “Hello AI World,” continue to robotics projects such as the open-source NVIDIA JetBot AI robot platform, and lead to the next level of robotics development with NVIDIA IsaacTM.
All these resources are enabled by NVIDIA JetPackTM, which brings to each Jetson developer the same CUDA-XTM software and tools used by professionals around the world. JetPack includes a familiar Linux environment and simplifies the development process with support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration.
The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit delivers incredible AI performance at a low price. It makes the world of AI and robotics accessible to everyone with the exact same software and tools used to create breakthrough AI products across all industries. There’s no better way to start.
- Large community support with a wide collection of resources to easily get started
- Compact size Jetson Nano module powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Rich I/O Peripherals to further expand AI projects
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Large heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Supports Entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Memory: 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Video Decode: 4Kp60, 2x 4Kp30, 8 x 1080p30, 18x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Storage: microSD (Card not included)
- Video Encode: 4Kp30, 4x 1080p30, 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac wireless
- GPU: 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™
- Display: HDMI USB 1x USB 3.0 Type A,2x
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI-2 connector
- USB: 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Extension Interfaces 40-pin header (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART) 12-pin header (Power and related signals, UART) 4-pin Fan header
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit