The MicroPython pyboard is a compact and advaced electronic development Board that runs on MicroPython and gives you inbuilt Python operating system(OS) that can be used easily to control many kinds of electronic projects.With MicroPython beginners can easily use simple Python code to control hardware instead of having complex low-level languages like C or C++ (Arduino programming).The built-in pyb module contains functions and classes to control the peripherals available on the board, such as UART, I2C, SPI, ADC and DAC.
MicroPython is a bundle of advanced features such as an interactive prompt, arbitrary precision integers, closures,generators, exception handling, list comprehension, and more. It is compact enough to fit.
MicroPython Board PYB1.1 Mini consist of STM32F411CEU6 microcontroller with a 100 MHz Cortex M4 CPU, 512 KByte ROM, and 128 KByte of SRAM. Each pyboard is also equipped with a microUSB connector for power and serial communications, an MMA7660 3-axis accelerometer,GPIOs,LEDs, a reset switch and a user switch.MicroPython Board PYB1.1 Mini has less SD, CAN and DAC functions than the standard pyb, but contains most of the functions of the standard version.Inexpensive and compact size suitable for large applications and relatively simple applications.
MicroPython is efficient implementation of the Python 3 programming language that includes a small subset of the Python standard library and is optimised to run on microcontrollers in constrained environments.
MicroPython aims to be as compatible with normal Python as possible to transfer code with ease from the desktop to a microcontroller or embedded system.
- STM32F411CEU6 ARM Cortex M4 100MHz with hardware floating point
- UFQFN48 Package
- 1.7V - 3.6V operating voltage
- 25MHz system crystal
- 32.768KHz RTC crystal
- JTAG/SWD header
- 512 KByte Flash, 128 KByte SRAM
- 1x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- 3-axis accelerometer (MMA7660)
- Micro usb for power and communications
- 4 LEDs (red, green, yellow and blue)
- 1x button for bootloader selection
- 1x Reset button, 1x user buttons KEY (PA0)
- 2x20 side pins + 1x4 ISP pins
- Onboard 3.3V LDO Voltage Regulator, capable of supplying up to 200mA, input voltage range 3.6V to 12V
- DFU HEX bootloader in ROM for easy upgrades firmware
- no mounting holes
- Dimensions: 53.34mm x 22.86mm
- 1 x MicroPython Pyboard STM32F411CEU6 Core Microcontroller Development Board PYB1.1