This board is based on and fully compatible with Arduino. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the Uno now uses an ATmega16U2 instead of the 8U2 found on the Uno (or the FTDI found on previous generations). This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
The board also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The board works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Transparent Acrylic Glossy Case Enclosure Box For Arduino Uno compatible boards is of high-grade acrylic, which provides excellent protection. This is unique design provides easy connection to other components.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- USB Type: Type-A to Type-B
- Cable Length: 1.5 meter
- D type Cable Fully compatible with the PC
- Dimensions for Case : 79.5 x 64.5 x 21 mm
- 1 x Programmable Uno R3 Board compatible with Arduino
- 1 x D type Cable compatible with Arduino (USB A to B)
- 1 x Moulded Acrylic Transparent Case compatible with ARDUINO UNO Development Board