Our microcontroller has a limited number of PWM outputs, and you find yourself running out! Not with the 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface. With this pwm and servo driver breakout, you can control 16 free-running PWM outputs with just two pins! Need to run more than 16 PWM outputs? No problem. Chain together up to 62 of these modules for up to an outstanding 992 PWM outputs.
- Power input via terminal block or 0.1" spaced pins
- Terminal block has reverse-polarity power input protection
- Green power LED
- 3-pin connectors in groups of four for easy 16-servo installations
- Easy chaining of boards
- Power filtration capacitor installation pads
- 220Ohm output line projection resistors
- Solder pad jumpers for address selection
- 5V compliant, and still talks to a 3.3V microcontroller
- 6 "address select" pins for configuring up to 62 ICs on a single I2C bus
- PWM frequency adjustable up to approximately 1.6kHz
- 12-bit frequency resolution (equates to about 4µs resolution at 60Hz refresh rate)
- Configurable as push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin available for outside-the-microcontroller "shut it down!" control.