This board is a STM32F030F4P6 Minimum System Board(Cortex-M0). The target MCU is STM32F030F4P6 that is provided by ST. It is a ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz, high-speed embedded memories. As a minimal ready-to-run system, this board integrates micro USB power supply interface, ISP/SWD programming/debugging interface, boot mode selection and so on to take you into the ARM Cortex world easily.
- CoKernel: Cortecx-M0(32-bit)
- Input Voltage: 3.3 V
- Output Voltage: 5-3.3 V
- Storage resources: 16K Flash, 4KB SRAM
- External crystal: 8MHz
- Debug download interface: SWD/ISP
- Board power supply: Micro-USB(DC-5V)
- Dimensions: 48 x 30 x 8 (LxWxH) mm.