This Delay / External Triggered 1-Channel Power Relay Module is an industrial grade switching module with adjustable time delay which can be used as in combination with a 5V external trigger (high, low, edge) or as a simple relay switching module with adjustable delay in infinite loop without trigger. The module uses industrial grade components and DIP switch based timer setting to provide an accurate and reliable performance for 24x7 continuous use applications.
Another unique feature is that it has a wide operating voltage range from 7V to 48V. It can take input of AC as well as DC power supply upto 48V. Input power can be DC or AC voltage from 7V to 48V. The Output Relay can cotnrol devices DC 30V 10A or AC 220V 10A.
It can be used in a wide range of applications like home automation, sanitiser machines, sensor activated devices, Automatic doors, Industrial packaging machinery, air curtains, etc.
- Input voltage: 7V- 48V DC or AC
- Input current: min 400mA
- Output load current: maximum 10A
- Anti-reverse polarity protection
- 1 Channel delay trigerred relay
- Onboard DIP Switches available to select Programming Modes (PRG-SW-0,PRG-SW-1) and Time (TIM-SW-0 to TIM-SW-5)
- Five Programming modes
- Trigger Power On Using PRG-BYPS(Default)
- High Level Trigger
- Low Level Trigger
- Rising Edge Trigger
- Falling Edge Trigger
- Delay time: (sec/min)
- 1 second ~ 63seconds range
- 1 minutes ~ 63minutes range
- 1 x Delay / External Triggered 1-Channel Power Relay Module with Adjustable Delay (7- 48V DC/AC) Industrial Grade Arduino Compatible