Tattu 6000mAh 6S1P 35C 22.2V Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 plug
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 6000mAh.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 35C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable suited to all requirements of your models.
- Capacity: 6000mAh
- Voltage: 22.2 V
- Discharge Rate: 35C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 70C
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Net Weight: 885 (±20g)
- Length: 148 (±5mm)
- Width: 45 (±2mm)
- Height: 59 (±2mm)
- Wire Gauge: 10# AWG
- Discharge Wire Length: 120 m
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
Precautions, Usage & Warranty
The Tattu Li-Po batteries are very sensitive and can get damaged easily and permanently if not used properly. Charging batteries with non standard chargers will ensure reduction in battery life and efficiency. We strongly recommend to charge battery with our chargers or only standard chargers designed to charge Li-Ion batteries. If the batteries are drained beyond their discharge capacity they will get heated and will get damaged permanently. Ecah battery is rated for discharge current. If the battery is rated at 2000mAH, 2C it means that it can discharge 4 Ampere (2000ma x 2) current at max. If the load is above 4A the battery will heat up and loose its efficiency to store charge over a period. Over discharging of battery may also create problem. If the voltage of battery reduces to 3.5V per cell (i.e. 10.5V or below for 12.4V battery) the battery is considered discharged. If still battery is connected the battery may get damaged.
In all above problems warranty is not valid. Still if the battery is having some genuine problem like it doesn't get charged we may consider to replace it.