Tattu 5200mAh 4s lipo battery compatible with most applications and use superior Japan and Korea lipo raw materials, 5200mAh 4s battery have high quality and local service.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5200mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition.
- An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4 cells
- Discharge Rate: 15C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 30C
- Dimensions: 133mm x 45mm x 34mm (LWH)
Precautions, Usage & Warranty
The Tattu Li-Po batteries are very sensitive and can get damaged easily and permanently if not used properly. Charging batteries with non standard chargers will ensure reduction in battery life and efficiency. We strongly recommend to charge battery with our chargers or only standard chargers designed to charge Li-Ion batteries. If the batteries are drained beyond their discharge capacity they will get heated and will get damaged permanently. Ecah battery is rated for discharge current. If the battery is rated at 2000mAH, 2C it means that it can discharge 4 Ampere (2000ma x 2) current at max. If the load is above 4A the battery will heat up and loose its efficiency to store charge over a period. Over discharging of battery may also create problem. If the voltage of battery reduces to 3.5V per cell (i.e. 10.5V or below for 12.4V battery) the battery is considered discharged. If still battery is connected the battery may get damaged.
In all above problems warranty is not valid. Still if the battery is having some genuine problem like it doesn't get charged we may consider to replace it.
*Please do not select air shipping for battery as the same is not permitted by airline regulations