This Charger is an economic, high quality 100-240V AC balance charger, designed for charging LiPo and LiFe batteries from 2-4 cells in balance mode. The circuit power is 20W and max charge current can reach to 3A. There are three kinds of charge current 1A/2A/3A that can be selected. You could select the proper charge current according to the battery capacity.
There is one LED indicating the charge status (ready to charge/charge in CC mode/charge in CV/ mode/charge finish) and four LEDs indicating each battery cell status (charge/discharge). In this case, we could know the charge process at any time easily through the LEDs status.
The operation of the charger is also very simple. There are two toggle switches in the charger which can be used to selected battery type and charge current. After you power on the charger, select the battery type and charge current, connect the battery and charger with the balance board, the charger will start working.
- Low cost
- Power supply built in: you could connect the AC power cord to the main AC socket directly
- AC Input 100-240V: you could use this charger all over the world and don’t need to worry about any damage caused by improper input voltage.
- Charge in balance mode: the voltage of each cell will be balanced so that the battery will be performed better and the cycle life will be longer.
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V,50-60HZ
- Output Power: 20W
- Charging Current (Selected by Switch): 1A,2A,3A.
- Battery Type (Selected by Switch):LiPo/LiFe.
- Battery Cell Count: 2-4S
- Current Drain for Balancing: 200mA
- 4 LEDs for Balancing Indicatior
- 1 LED for Charging Status
- Dimension: 69.4*110.7*40.5mm
- Weight: 176g
|Charge Status LED
||LED flashes green.
||The charger is ready to charge.
|LED glows constant red.
||The charger is charging in CC mode.
|LED glows constant orange.
||The charger is charging in CV mode.
|LED glows constant green.
||The charging process finishes.
|Cell Status LED
||LED glows constant red.
||The cell is charging.
|LED flashes red.
The cell is discharging.