Case in MDF for Arduino UNO produced with materials of excellent quality, which allow the microcontroller board greater resistance to small impacts. Made to measure for the Arduino UNO, it has exact dimensions and openings, with holes for fixing the Arduino UNO inside. The case in MDF is simple and easy to assemble, being fixed by couplings and can be mounted by anyone, as it does not require any previous knowledge. The parts are laser cut, guaranteeing superior quality of finish to the product, important to emphasize that the case reproduces the same nomenclature of all the doors of the Arduino, facilitating the prototyping when being used.
- Case for Arduino on MDF
- Printing and laser cutting
- High quality finish
- Nomenclature of the Arduino ports recorded in the case
- Dimensions and perforations of the box made for Arduino UNO
- Greater resistance to small impacts
- Simple and easy to assemble
- Mounting by couplings
- MDF thickness: 3mm;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 75x60x16mm (mounted);
- Weight: 26g.