This board incorporates both Arduino Uno and Arduino motor shield into a single all in one control board. It is versatile and expandable platform for robotics for programming with Arduino IDE. Due to its expansion capabilities the board can be used to control all robots starting from beginners robot to advanced robots with multiple functionality. It is easy to use will all the Arduino Uno and the motor shield functionalities included and can be programmed using Arduino IDE.
The boards includes two L293D on board for running DC and Stepper motors with upto 1 Amps of current discharge capability. The Robot control board is completely compatible with Arduino Ide and has full pin compatibility with Arduino Motor Shield library. The board is preloaded with Arduino Uno bootloader and can be programmed with other functionalities aswell such as interfacing sensors, Uart communications, I2C interface and many more.
The board includes TSOP1738 for making IR based robot for easy wireless manoeuvrability.
Arduino Uno Features:
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
Arduino Motor Shield Features:
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Two 5V hobby servos can be connected
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up