This board is based on and fully compatible with Arduino Nano R3. The Roboduino Nano R3 is a surface mount breadboard compatible version of the ever-popular Arduino micro controller. It's small, has integrated USB, and is breadboard friendly. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. Physically, it's missing the power jack, but it can still sense and switch to the higher potential source of power. It's perfect for embedding into your next project.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O: Pin 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
NOTE : Cable is not included.