Polycarbonate (PC) is a strong thermoplastic filament available in consumer 3D printing that is lightweight. It is extremely durable and resistant to both physical impact and heat, able to withstand temperatures of up to 110°C. PC is moderately flexible, it can be bent at room temperature without cracking or breaking.
- Color: White
- Extrusion Temperature: 220°C-250°C
- Heat Bed Temperature: 100-110°C
- Density: 1.18 g / cm3
- High impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical performance
- Low temperature also has high impact strength.
- Indoor UV stability
- High heat distortion temperature
3D Printer Filaments :