This is a MicroMake FDM Delta 3D Printer. Because of 3 motors it offeres better speed and reliablility in prints and due to its auto leveling feature its extremely easy to assemble and calibrate. Video guides are available for complete assembly with details and it take around 5 to 6 hours to completely assemble and test the printer.
The motherboard includes the firmware and settings which makes the software and firmware tweaking time zero. As soon as you complete assembly you can start with your first print after auto levelling.
This version uses linear guides for linear movement which provides high speeds with highest possible accuracy.
- HIGH QUALITY PARTS: 1.Dual duct effector 2. High strength wire feeder 3.Injection molded of non-standard parts 4.High performance control panel 5.Black oxide aluminum
- EASY TO USE: Exclusive research and development of auto-leveling system make your hands free.
- HIGH SPEED PRINTING: When printing at a high speed, you do not have to wait a long time for a nature cooling of the fuse. You can enjoy the high speed printing under the same effect.
- BETTER PRINTING EFFECT: The printer has advanced auto-leveling effector. Special cooling fan and Dual duct can cool the extrusion instantly. So it can avoid the drop making hollow texture , inclination printing and long bridge a better effect.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Improved auto-leveling plan and added spring assist the springback with high precision injection molded parts which can improve the accuracy of the probe greatly. Adopting the screw bilateral fixed bearing design to achieve the same intensity as metal extruder and never deformation. Free upgrades for wing nut makes you adjust easily.
- Body size: width 30cm height 68cm
- Color of Printer: Black
- Printing Color: Single color.
- Print size: base: 180mm height: 350mm
- LCD screen 20*4 character
- Full Metal E3D V5 long distance J-head nozzle Extruder
- Input Power: AC 100-240V
- Output Power: DC 12V/60W Assembled
- Weight: 8 kg
- Communication: Interface USB/SD card
- Mainboard: Dashboard mega2560
- Colour of the printer: Black printing layer
- Recommended extruder temperature: 250°C
- Heating plate temperature: 70-110°C
- Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
- Max Printing speed: 150mm/s
- Print accuracy: 0.005mm
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm
- Material type: 1.75mm ABS/PLA
- Injection molded: laser cut acrylic frame
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- The file print format: STL,G-Code