The WIR-1243 module is a low-power and high range wireless communication solution that is ideal for Smart Grid, home automation, smart lighting, industrial sensor data acquisition and remote control applications. This module integrates LORA SX1278, an extremely low-power sub-GHz transceiver, an MCU for wireless network control, data handling and hardware interface, a PCB antenna and matching circuitry.
Right out- of-the-box this module supports simple point-to-multipoint serial communication over-the-air. It has a small 22mm x 36mm form-factor for easy integration.
This module operates at 433MHz - 435MHz band and has 5 channel options. It can offer up to 2 kilometers* over the air range and even more if modules configured as repeaters are used.
It should be connected to any 5V TTL/CMOS logic serial RXD and TXD lines and can support baud-rate of 9600bps to 115200bps.
- RF center frequency of 433MHz
- Small 22mm x 36mm x 3mm form factor. Can fit into almost anything.
- Standard UART interface with hardware flow-control (Clear-to-Send CTS) for long data packet handling
- Easy to integrate into current devices that support RS-485, RS-232, RS-422 or 3.3V TTL serial data
- Compatible to 5V power-supply and interface.
- +20DBm/100mW output
- Listen-before-talk and random back-off algorithm
- 16bit node address and 16bit network address
- Acknowledgement based point-to-point communication with data hopping over repeaters
- Settable channels, baud-rate, air-data rate and RF transmit power
- Configurable parameters, signal-strength limit, ack timeout, network and point address
- Up to 2Kilometers outdoor open air node-to-node range
- VCC 5V DC
- CTS- clear to send module output
- TXD - module input
- RXD - module output
- Wireless telemetry for transmitting meter readings, sensor data
- Remote control applications with fast response requirements
- Wireless Home Networking applications
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint network topologies
- Wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and other wireless user interface devices
- Wireless data logging applications
- Audience response systems
- Smart Grid systems
- Home Automation Systems