The WIR-1143 module is a low-power and high range wireless communication solution that is ideal for Smart Grid, home automation, smart lighting, industrial sensor data acquisition and remote control applications. This module integrates RF69, an extremely low-power sub-GHz transceiver, an MCU for wireless network control, data handling and hardware interface, a PCB antenna and matching circuitry.
Right out- of-the-box this module supports simple point-to-multipoint serial communication over-the-air. It has a small 21mm x 35mm form-factor for easy integration.
This module operates at 433MHz - 435MHz band and has 5 channel options. It can offer up to 2 kilometers* over the air range and even more if modules configured as repeaters are used.
It should be connected to any 3.3V TTL/CMOS logic serial RXD and TXD lines and can support baud-rate of 9600bps to 115200bps.
Order with SMA Connector and Rubber duck antenna for higher range and performance. Select Option from drop down menu.
- RF center frequency of 433MHz to 435MHz (can be modified for other bands)
- Small 21mm x 35mm x 3mm form factor. Can fit into almost anything.
- Standard UART interface with hardware flow-control (Clear-to-Send CTS) for long data packet handling
- Easy to integrate into current devices that support RS-485, RS-232, RS-422 or 3.3V TTL serial data
- Compatible to 5V power-supply and interface only.
- +20DBm/100mW output
- Integrated efficient PCB antenna
- Listen-before-talk and random back-off algorithm
- 16bit node address and 16bit network address
- Acknowledgement based point-to-point communication with data hopping over repeaters
- Settable channels, baud-rate, air-data rate and RF transmit power
- Configurable parameters, signal-strength limit, ack timeout, network and point address
- In build trasnparent 128-bit AES encryption with configurable key
- Up to 2Kilometers outdoor open air node-to-node range
- Ultra low power Sleep Mode
- VCC 5V DC
- CTS- clear to send module output
- TXD - module input
- RXD - module output
- Wireless telemetry for transmitting meter readings, sensor data
- Remote control applications with fast response requirements
- Wireless Home Networking applications
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint network topologies
- Wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and other wireless user interface devices
- Wireless data logging applications
- Audience response systems
- Smart Grid systems
- Home Automation Systems