Easy to use UART to WiFi transreceiver with antenna. It supports UART serial data interface with Baud rates: 19200/38400/57600/115200 bps. Integrates the functions of 802.11 MAC protocol software.
- Support UART serial data interface, four baud rate: 19200/38400/57600/115200 bps
- Wireless data rates support the 802.11b standard, the maximum rate is 11M bps.
- Integrate the functions of 802.11 MAC protocol software
- Support the STA applications in the infrastructure network
- Support the OPEN/WEP mode authentication
- Support the WEP64/WEP128/CCMP/WPI data encryption transmission in the shared key mode
- Support automatic networking mode and manual networking mode.
- In the automatic networking mode, the module can automatically scan the target network, and automatically connect when disconnected.
- In the manual networking mode, operation of connection and disconnection is done manually. This supports a flexible requirement.
- Support network data transmission in TAW/USP/TCP
- Configuration of the parameters through user serial.
- Chipset: MAC and base band SoC, PHY and PA
- Outdoor RF line-of-sight Range up to 300 ft. (100 m)
- Interface: Serial(UART) at 1200-115200 bps
- Supply Voltage: 2.8 – 5 V