GPS Module comes with a POT (Patch On Top) ceramic antenna which makes it a small and complete solution for enabling GPS navigation to your embedded devices and robots. It supports 66 Channels and external antenna input compatibility for maximum sensitivity.
The GPS Module has an extra embedded function for external antenna I/O and comes with automatic antenna switching function and short circuit protection. This POT GPS receiver uses internal patch antenna and will automatically detect and switch over to external antenna for GPS reception once a connection to external antenna is made. In addition, the module itself is protected from short circuits to the external antenna.
It is high in position and speed accuracy as well as being high in sensitivity with excellent tracking capabilities in urban conditions. The GPS chipset inside the module is powered by MediaTek Inc., and can support up to 66 channels.
GPS Module Features
- Dimension： 16mm x 16mm x 6mm
- MediaTek MT3329 Chipset, L1 Frequency, C/A code, 66 Channels
- Smart Antenna: Finely Tuned Ceramic Antenna
- External Antenna I/O pin with Short Circuit Protection
- Automatic External/Internal Antenna Automatic Switching
- Small Dimension, 16 x 16 x 6 mm; SMD
- High Sensitivity, -165 dBm, TCXO Design
- Position Accuracy: <3.0M 50% CEP
- DGPS (WAAS/EGNOS/MASA/GAGAN) Support
- Multi-path Compensation ; E-GSM-900 Band Rejection
- UART (TTL) Interface Support
- NMEA 0183 and PMTK protocol support
- E911, RoHS Compliance