40KHz Ultrasonic Transducer Transmitter and Receiver Pair. These transducers are very useful in making various sensors for detecting obstacles and measuring distances.
- Use for motion or distance sensing
- Frequency: 40kHz ±1.0kHz
- Aluminum case
- Capacitance: 2000pF ±20%
- Transmitter: bandwidth 5.0kHz/100dB, sound pressure level 112dB/40 ±1.0kHz
- Receiver: bandwidth 5.0kHz @ -75dB, min. sensitivity 67dB/40 ±1.0kHz (0dB vs. 1V µbar) R=3.9k.
- Lead length/spacing: 0.28"
- Case size: 0.30"H x 0.43" Dia.