GP2Y0A710K0F is a distance measuring sensor unit, composed of an integrated combination of PSD (position sensitive detector) , IRED (infrared emittingdiode) and signal processing circuit.The variety of the reflectivity of the object, the environmental temperature and the operating duration are not influenced easily to the distance detection because of adopting the triangulation method. This device outputs the voltage corresponding to the detection distance. So this sensor can also be used as a proximity sensor.
This sensor takes a continuous distance reading and reports the distance as an analog voltage with a distance range of 100cm to 550cm. The interface is 3-wire with power, ground and the output voltage.
- Long distance Distance measuring range : 100 to 550 cm LM2596 Based design
- Analog output type
- Package size : 58×17.6×22.5 mm
- Consumption current : Typ. 30 mA
- Supply voltage : 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Very Small in size
- Less influence on the color of reflected objects, reflectivity
- Analog voltage corresponding to distance
- External control circuit unnecessary