HB100 Miniature Microwave Motion Sensor is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. It has a built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Microstrip patch antenna array, making it ideal for usage in motion detection equipment.
This module is ideal for alarms, motion detectors, lighting control, vehicle speed measurement and automatic doors.
- Low current consumption (typical 30 mA)
- CW or pulse operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range (20 m)
- Supply voltage: between 4.75V and 5.25V
- X-Band frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Minimum Power Output: 13 dBm EIRP