Ambient Light sensor with digital output based on LDR and LM393.
- Using photosensitive resistance sensor sensitive type.
- Working Voltage:3.5V-5V.
- Output form:Digital Switch show (0 and 1).
- Fixed Bolt Hole,easy installation.
- Small PCB size:3.2CM*1.7CM.
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- With adjustable potentiometer to adjust light brightness.
- Photosensitive resistance module's most sensitive to ambient light, commonly used to detect environment around thebrightness of the light, or MCU trigger relay module, etc.
- Module in the environment light intensity than set threshold, output high level DO end, when the environment light intensity more than set threshold, the DO output low level.
- The DO output can be directly connected to microcontroller, through single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low level, thus to detect the environment light intensity change.
- The DO output can be directly driven our relay module, which can form a light-operated switch.
- Test the brightness of surrounding environment.