The R550 is a well thought out 550mm hexcopter frame built from quality materials. The main frame is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon.
This version features integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs. This eliminates the need for a power distribution board or messy multi-connectors keeping your electronics layout very tidy. Comes with stronger molded arms, so no more arm breakage at the motor mount on a hard landing.
Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
The added lift capacity of a hex configuration makes this frame ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components. This makes for an exceptional camera rig or simply a very agile and powerful multi-rotor frame for aerobatics!
The H550 also features colored arms (3 white and 3 red) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying the right direction without the need for different colored props.
- Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
- Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
- Ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components.
- Easy assembly.
- Width: 550mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight: 435g (w/out electronics)
- Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
- 6 x 2212 1000~1200kv (or similar size/kv)
- 6 x 15~25 Amp ESC
- 6 x 8x4~10x4.7 Prop (3CW & 3CCW)
- 1 x Flight control board
- 1 x 2200~3000mAh 3s 11.1v Lipoly Battery