Specially designed motor and counter rotating propeller pair (CW + CCW) for multirotor aircrafts. Suitable for small to medium payload tricopter, quadcopter, hexacopter and octocopter systems. Due to special purpose design they give transient response and stability. They can be mounted on any normal multi rotor frame available. Propeller fixing is very easy as shaft already has compatible threads and notch for easy fixing. 3 wires with already soldered bullet connectors make connections easy.
The motor with propeller provides 900 grams of thrust on 11.1V battery. Minimum 18Amp ESC is recommended. Pusher and puller propellers are already included so you can use one and keep second one as spare, for example if you are using 4 motors to make a quadrotor you can keep a complete set of 2 CW and 2 CCW props as spare and use it when needed.
Brushless Electronics Speed Controller with SimonK firmware flashed for high speed control of brushless motors. This is recommended ESC for using with multirotor aircrafts like quadcopter, hexcopter and octocopter. Can be used with 3 or 4 Cell Li-Po. Programmable for throttle range.
Specifications of Motor
- 55 grams weight (motor)
- 30mm diameter
- 40mm length
- Designed for 3S Li-Po 1045 Prop(included)
- Max. thrust upto 900 grams
- Dynamically balanced
- 18A Min ESC recommended
ESC with SimonK Firmware Specifications:
- Input voltage:DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC:5V 2amp
- Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Size: 36mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H).
- Weight: 32g
- RC Helicopter, robotic multi-copters, RC aero-planes etc.
- Robotic or industrial Brushless Motor Applications needing I2C or PPM interface