The Tarot T4-3D 3 axis, self stabilized gimbal is a professional camera mount for aerial videographers and photographers who want quality and performance. It has a lightweight, durable aluminium, carbon fiber and plastic structure that will provide outstanding stablility and control for any aerial camera operations even in severe environments.
The Tarot T4-3D gimbal is designed for GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 and similar cameras and can be used with multi-copters, fixed wing airplanes and heli-copters. It is equipped with an independent IMU module and has a "point follow" mode (PF) and a first person view (FPV) mode.
The innovative design allows complete control over the camera. Joystick movement speed is correspondingly linked to camera axis speed, so the faster you move the joystick the faster the axis will move.
All the power and signal wires are embedded in the structure and the firmware is upgradable through the PC interface.
- PC interface - Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Point follow mode (PF)
- First-person view mode (FPV)
- Built-in independent IMU modules
- TAROT PTZ dedicated servo module
- AV output interface
- Wide range voltage input
- Support conventional receiver / S-Bus receiver / DSM receivers
- Supports Camera: GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 / other similar cameras
- Angle control accuracy: ±0.02°
- Maximum controllable speed: Pitch direction (TILT: ±200°/s
- Controllable range of rotation: Pitch direction (TILT): -120° to +15°
- Operating Current: 30mA (@25V) 50mA (@12V)
- Stall Current: 350mA (@25V) 700mA (@12V)
- Working temperature: -20 °C ~ 50 °C
- Weight: 178g
- Size: 99mm × 88.5mm × 105.6mm
- Input Power: 2S ~ 6S LiPo battery (Not included)