Small Stepper motor (High torue) for applications like Micromouse. Can be used in Unipolar or Bipolar mode. Ideal for robotics applications.
- Tapped Holes on 4 corners + 2 holes on body for easy mounting.
- 12V 0.3Amp in bipolar mode.
- Can be used in Bipolar mode or Unipolar Mode.
- Weight : 220 gm
- Dimensions : 42 x 42 x 34 mm
- 5 mm Standard Shaft 24 mm length
- 6 Wire interface
- Torque 3.1kgcm
- Ideal for micromouse due to its low weight to torque ratio.
- Wire length 150mm without 6 pin connector
- Can be directly driven using Dual Motor Driver (Electronic 5 Amp) and AVR 40 Pin Rapid Robot controller board V2
- Connect +ve to 2 Common wire and drive 4 coils with drivers such as ULN2003/ULN2803 for driving in Unipolar mode. This ic's will not work directly with this motor since current capacity is less. However 2 in parallel can drive this motors.
- Connect H-bridge / Chopper Drive to 4 wires to use in Bipolar mode.
- Coil 1 - Black & Green, Coil 2 - Blue & Red, Common -Com1 Yellow & Com2 White