It's a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard. The ESP32-DevKitC contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Small volume,easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol,Freertos
- Suppporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Includes CP2102 usb-uart bridge