PIC 40 Pin development Board is ideal for for learning PIC microcontrollers. This board contains requirements like LEDs, Switches, in system programming, RS232 communication, etc . All Ports of controller are accessible though standard 10 pin FRC connector or simple header pins. Also 34*11 general purpose area of normal grid is provided for extra development on the same board.
This Package Includes
- PIC 40 pin Development Board
- CD containing all required software's
*Note: Microcontroller, Motor driver Ic's, Programmer etc. is optional and not included in base price. Select this items from drop down menu below product image.
- On Board Regulator with filters and Operating voltage from 6V - 20 V
- 8 LED's on PORTA selectable though DIP switch
- 4 Switches including reset
- Power Indicator LED
- 20MHz crystal for maximum speed
- In system programming through External Serial Programmer
- Selectable MCU's between PIC16F877, PIC18F4550, PIC18F4520, PIC18F4685
- USART connector for External RS-232 Link PC (Selectable - See options above)
- 34*11 Standard general purpose area
- 4 ADC/Standard servo compatible connectors
- USB Connector for PIC MCU's like 18F4550 which supports USB2.0
- All ports accessible through standard 10 pin FRC connector and 10 pin male header (Including VCC and GND)
- All required connectors included.
PIC18F4520, PIC18F4550 and PIC18F4685 Features
- PIC Microcontroller (Selectable between PIC16F877A, PIC 18F4520, PIC 18F4550 & PIC 18F4685)
- PC-MCU link selectable (Selectable between Serial and USB Port)
- PIC Programmer (Selectable between Serial Port Programmer and ICSP + Stand alone programmer.)
- Links to the optional Items