The Serial LCD is extremely easily to interface with PCs, microcontrollers or any other device which can send the serial commands. The interface contains only 3 pins, +5V, GND and RX. It uses only 1 microcontroller pin, and so it saves lots of hardware complexities and time. To interface with PC sample code in Visual Basic 6 is provided and to connect with microcontroller sample codes in WinAVR.
This Product Includes
- Serial LCD
- 3 Pin cable for connection
Robot Controller Board Features
- Only 3 wire interface
- Works on 9600 baud rate
- Supports functions like Backlight on/off, Display on/off, Go to line/char, Line feed, Clear Screen, Change cursor type etc. in single command.
- Current consumption 20ma while backlight off and 70ma while backlight on.
- 512 bytes buffer for serial interface.
- Up to 8 custom characters can be defined and used easily.