- All inputs and outputs are buffered
- Optoisolated Spindle control capable of taking PWM input
- Both terminals of spindle optocoupler are available on screw terminal
- 2 Relays on board with NO, NC and Com connections on screw terminal, can be used for spindle, coolant and other high voltage/current applications.
- USB power input- No special power needed for operation for using without relays. 12V power input can be given from screw terminal or DC jack.
- All inputs and outputs except spindle & relays can be used for other opeatations by software settings
- Simple but efficient and cost effective solution for PC based CNC control
- Inbuilt resistor for limit/proximity switch input
- NPN type proximity switch/Reed switch/Limit switch can be used for inputs
- Suitable for small and medium size 3 and 4 axis machines
- No settings on hardware level, everything can be set from software
- Small form factor
- Multiple boards can be used with multiple parallel ports by adding PCI cards in PC for expanding IOs
Parallel Port Breakout Board is a low cost complete solution for small cnc machines like CNC routers and can be controlled directly from PC parallel port. This board can be used to control CNC machines which use 3 Stepper or Servo motors. The drives for steppers or servos must have impulse (step & direction) input. Only 3 connections are required for each drive – Step, Direction and GND. If PC is not having parallel port an add-on Parallel Port PCI card can be added to get one. You can also add multiple cards and breakout board to create more complex system with many IO pins.
The RMCS-2401 is completely buffered and can control the machine at distance of upto 4 meters away from PC without any problem at maximum pulse rate possible. So to make a CNC working you need just 3 + RMCS-2401 + Limit switches + Power supply for drives.