Motor Driver Shield for Arduino to power DC, Stepper and Servo motors for simple to medium complex projects.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Two 5V hobby servos can be connected
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- Dimensions: 69mm x 53mm x 14.3mm