This board is based on and fully compatible with Arduino Nano R3. The Roboduino Nano R3 is a surface mount breadboard compatible version of the ever-popular Arduino micro controller. It's small, has integrated USB, and is breadboard friendly. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. Physically, it's missing the power jack, but it can still sense and switch to the higher potential source of power. It's perfect for embedding into your next project.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK blue LED
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch