This is LilyPad Arduino - the main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible. Board will run from 2V to 5V. The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming. The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat.
This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz. Arduino 0016 supports the Arduino Pro Mini 328/8MHz. Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology and is creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing.
- ATmega328V Microcontroller
- Input Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins
- 6 PWM Channels
- 6 ADCs
- 8 MHz Clock Speed
- 16 KB
- Microcontroller: ATmega328V
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 2.7-5.5 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Channels: 6
- Analog Input Channels: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 1 KB
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz
NOTE : This is a replica of original Arduino Lilypad.